Our vision is to engage all men according to their capabilities and competencies to build a professional and dynamic Pentecostal church through the guidance of the Holy Spirit and by so doing the Mens Ministry department will fulfill the great commission.
- To have an effective home mission’s department operating at all levels of the church.
- To have an effective theological, educational, specialised and discipleship programs.
- All ministerial and lay leadership to submit themselves to ongoing training and education to effectively serve the church.
- To be indigenous, self-supporting, self proapagating and self-governing church at all levels.
- To continually seek and understand God’s will for the church.
- To seek co-operation relevant to God’s work.
- To reach out to all races and communities.
- A church that is sensitive to social responsibilty, i.e. community projects.
- We shall not gamble
- We shall avoid polygamy
- We shall avoid sexual immorality and indecencies
- We shall avoid spiritual idleness
- We shall engage ourselves in social and economic development programs
- We shall uphold Godly family standards
- We shall tithe regularly
- We shall financially support the church activities
- We shall encourage the timid, help the weak and be patient with one another